Personal visual database organized by tags - new software for Windows
Fixed item notes printing.
* Added Windows 10 support
* Fixed middle mouse button zooming
* Fixed image displaying using middle mouse button when the view is scrolled
* Fixed: When you create a hyperlink in notes, Mind Collected attempts to find an item with the same name as the selected text. If it finds such item, the default link target is set to that item. Hyperlinks created this way didn't work properly before.
* Added "Safe Search" option for images that you can enable or disable now (it was always enabled before)
* Added support for WMF images ("Windows Meta File")
* Fixed Google image search
* Fixed the Options window displaying
* Fixed that some text highlight colors in notes would not save properly
* Drag and Drop of images into notes will now be auto-saved immediately
* Mind Collected won't display splash screen when started minimized
* Fixed that Mind Collected couldn't be started minimized on system startup (or with a "-minimized" command line argument)
* Fixed the Options window
* It's now possible to copy item names into clipboard - just select them, then press Ctrl+C
* When editing an item for more than 30 second, then pressing Escape or Cancel, you will be asked if you want to save any changes
* Fixed: When editing item notes and then immediately exiting the program, the latest edits could have been lost
* Fixed image auto-search from Google Images
* Added "OK, add another item" into the Add Item and Edit Item windows
* Improved searching for images of items that have quotes in names
* It's now possible to adjust notes page margins (for printing and export)
* Improved default notes page margins
* Connected items are now zoomable using Ctrl + Mouse Wheel, and Ctrl+, Ctrl-
* Added new option into Options - "Easy shortcut launching (with double-click)". When disabled, double-clicking an item that has shortcut specified will open Edit Item window, instead of launching the shortcut.
* Added "Launch shortcut" button into the Add Item and Edit Item windows
* When you manually associate .mcsql files with Mind Collected in Windows, it will work
* Command line support for database file to be opened
* Max image resolution set in Options now applies to images in notes as well
* Improved "Go to item" command
* The notes editing floating toolbar is now also displayed when you right-click inside notes in the main window
* 2 small fixes, one of them related to the floating notes editing toolbar
* Fixed creation of overlay icons by Drag and Dropping right into Add Item or Edit Item window
* Fixed beep sound when using Alt+F4 to close Mind Collected
* Removed dependency on Microsoft. NET 4.5 framework, version 4.0 is sufficient now
* Fixed "Print preview" in Notes
* Added floating notes editing toolbar into the main window.
When you select text in notes, the toolbar will appear half-hidden on the top-left of your mouse. If you move mouse over it, it will become fully shown and usable.
It allows you to format the text, insert hyperlinks, and more.
* "Toggle Highlight" button for notes now works better
* Resolved problems with high-resolution screens or screens with larger than 100% text size (Windows setting)
* Improved tag adding and removing in the Add/Edit Item window
* It's now possible to Drag and Drop filters into Mind Collected to create shortcut items and sub-items
* Fixed a problem that might cause freeze when creating sub-item shortcut from files
* It's now possible to Drag and Drop files into the "file or URL shortcut" field in Add/Edit Item window
* Improved "Create Hyperlink" feature of notes. When you are creating a hyperlink in notes, Mind Collected will check if any item with same name as the selected text exists, and if yes, pre-fills it in the Create Hyperlink window.
* Improved Bing image search
* Improved the experimental feature for displaying full-size images with Left+Right Click, and Left-and-hold click
* Improved how displaying full-size images of items with the spacebar key works
* Misc. small fixes
* Improved how Mind Collected behaves on systems with large text settings (higher DPI)
This release attempts to fix several problems that can happen on some systems.
* Fixed crash after relocating database
* Fixed possible startup crash
* Possibly fixed crash when adding item
* Improved layout of Options window so it works well with long database and database backup paths
* You can now use Spacebar to view items in the main view in their full size
* Similarly, you can click an item and hold the left mouse button (without moving the mouse) to view an item in full size. Useful with touch screens.
* Improved Bing images search
* Experimental feature added: As an alternative to zooming images with the Middle Mouse Button, you can use Left+Right Mouse click instead (currently works only with items, connected items and sub-items. Doesn't work with hyperlinks and image box in Add/Edit window).
* Fixed pasting of text into the Add Item and Edit Item window
* Mind Collected can now be run from network drives (added supports for paths beginning with "\\")
Any questions? We'd love to answer them!