To-Do List Software for Windows: Get in total control of your tasks and notes!
What's New in Swift To-Do List since version 10.3
Changes in version 10.307 (Mar 13, 2018)
* Time formatting is now derived from the short time pattern instead of long time pattern.
Changes in version 10.306 (Feb 09, 2018)
* Suppress auto-sync on startup when application previously crashed.
* Fixed find dialog appearing as non-responsive while indexing.
* Fixed due date import.
Changes in version 10.304 (Jan 16, 2018)
* Space characters in hyperlinks in spreadsheets are now preserved.
* Updated Outlook Add-in.
Changes in version 10.303 (Oct 30, 2017)
* Fixed due date when dropping task to small calendar while not being connected to large calendar.
Changes in version 10.302 (Oct 23, 2017)
* Fixed deployment of the portable version.
Changes in version 10.301 (Oct 20, 2017)
* Increase the number of displayed items in select boxes.
Changes in version 10.3 (Oct 12, 2017)
* New feature: Agenda view in the task calendar! Having busy schedule? View your daily agenda chronologically in the newly supported view.
* Option to display week numbers in the task calendar and small calendar. This can be enabled in Options -> Calendar -> Week Numbers.
* Item color is now displayed in the selectboxes to promote visual orientation and effectiveness.
* Inplace editor is opened upon pressing F2 or Enter when specific task view cell is selected.
* Calendar is automatically displayed for opened date inplace editors.