To-Do List Software for Windows: Get in total control of your tasks and notes!
What's New in Swift To-Do List since version 10.307
Changes in version 11.003 (Mar 11, 2019)
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Changes in version 11.002 (Feb 26, 2019)
* Fixing bugs and stability issues
Changes in version 11.001 (Feb 01, 2019)
* Hotfix in a database layer.
Changes in version 11.0 (Jan 31, 2019)
NEW MAJOR UPGRADE with CONTACT MANAGER, 1832 NEW ICONS AND MORE
This is a new major release and includes great new features and improvements, including:
* New contact manager - a lightweight CRM with many new fields and custom columns
* 1832 new icons plus icon search
* Show reminders only to assignees (Team Feature)
* Custom time tracker sound
* Clone filters
* Add task and create sticky note or start timer in one step
* Choose whether new tasks should appear at the top, or at the bottom of an existing list
* ... and many other improvements and fixes
This upgrade is free for all users with a new or renewed license which is younger than 1 year (i.e. you have access to updates and cloud). Otherwise you need to renew your license.
Changes in version 10.4 (Jan 26, 2019)
* Improved licensing experience
* Auto-activation of cloud access
* Exclusive access to database is now on by default. This should prevent database corruption in specific cases.
* Added support for important notifications
* Help Guide updated
* Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
Changes in version 10.310 (Aug 24, 2018)
* Improved reminder window sizing.
* Fixed auto due date reminder not being created under some conditions.
* Fixed crash when using presentation mode detection on Windows XP.
* Fixed assignee colours not up to date in add/edit task window.
* Fixed crash when in-place editor was open in some conditions.
Changes in version 10.307 (Mar 13, 2018)
* Time formatting is now derived from the short time pattern instead of long time pattern.