Before installing this software on your computer, please carefully read the following EULA and ToS.
If you do not fully accept and agree to these terms, then you are not allowed to install and use this software.
By installing or using any part of this Software (the software includes Swift To-Do List for Windows, Swift To-Do List for iOS, Swift To-Do List for Android and Swift To-Do List web-app), you agree with the following EULA and ToS.
1. Trialware Software as a Service
This Software is distributed as Trialware Software as a Service (Trialware SaaS; Software service). It is not free. You may use the Software for a trial period, at no cost to you, to determine if it fits your needs. If you decide to use the Software, you must purchase it and pay the applicable subscription annual fee. The annual fee is paid up front.
The subscription fee needs to be paid every 12 months. You can cancel the subscription at any point.
After paying the first annual fee, you can keep using Swift To-Do List for Windows indefinitely in offline mode. Without valid subscription, you will lose access to software updates, software support and cloud functionality, including synchronization service, Swift To-Do List mobile apps and Swift To-Do List web-app.
1.1 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
During 90 days after your first payment of the annual fee for the Software service, you are eligible for an unconditional full refund. To request the refund, contact the Dextronet support team at email@example.com. Once issued, your license and service will be terminated.
No refunds are offered after 90 days.
1.2. Downgrading and upgrading plans
You can downgrade your subscription plan at any point. The downgrade will take effect after your current annual subscription runs out. No pro-rated refunds are offered.
You can upgrade your subscription plan at any point. The upgrade will take effect immediately.
2. License Grant
This is a License between you ("Licensee") and Jiri Novotny ("Dextronet.com"). Dextronet.com grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the enclosed copy of software and its related services (sync service, mobile apps and web-app) in accord with the terms set forth in this License Agreement. The software is owned by Jiri Novotny and Dextronet.com and protected by copyright laws.
3. License Permits
The software is licensed on per-user basis. As a user, you can use it on unlimited devices.
You need to choose an appropriate multi-user plan in order to use the software in a team of 2 or more people. Each user can then use the software on up to 5 devices.
Your Swift To-Do List Account and any licenses owned by it are non-transferable. However, if you purchase a multi-user plan, you can re-assign the users (remove users invited to your tasks databases, and invite other users).
4. License Does Not Permit
Licensee may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or license codes used by this software without permission of Dextronet.com. Licensee may not charge fees for distribution or delivery of the Software without expressed written consent of Dextronet.com. All granted licenses are non-transferable to other persons.
It's strictly prohibited to sell or rent this software. Full version may be used only by the person to which it has been licensed to.
The installation package of the trial version of this software may be freely distributed, as long as no fees are charged, and original packaging and documentation are retained.
6. No Warranty
This software has no warranty of suitability for a particular purpose or satisfactory quality. This Software is provided to licensee "as is".
By purchasing this software you agree to receive our software newsletter with information about Software updates. Dextronet.com will ensure that it is possible to easily unsubscribe from all such newsletters.
8. PublicityYou grant the right to include your company's name and logo as a customer on Dextronet.com website and
other advertising and promotional materials. Within thirty days after your written request (usually sooner), your company's name will be removed from www.dextronet.com and other materials.
This software can be easily uninstalled using the standard method for uninstalling software from Windows (using Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs).
Licensee hereby disclaims and indemnifies Dextronet.com and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and agents from any juridical claims or complaints about the Software, or arising in any way related to the Software.
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service anytime without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are available at www.dextronet.com.
1. You must provide valid and truthful information while creating your Swift To-Do List Account (account). The account is used for synchronizing your Swift To-Do List data with the cloud, mobile apps, and Swift To-Do List web-app.
You must be a person of an age of at least 13 in order to create the account.
2. One user account (e.g. one login and password) is for one person only. It is not allowed for users to share their login information with other people nor may more than one person use the same account. To share your tasks or notes, you must use the inbuilt sharing features of the software.
3. Although we will do our best to maintain maximum security, we aren't responsible for any data loss or data leak, especially in cases where you are not careful with your account login and password information.
You must promptly notify Dextronet.com of any breach of security related to the Software, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any account without prior notice if we detect any sort of suspicious, abusive, illegal or harmful activity, including but not limited to hosting illegal, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing or obscene content, sharing your account access information with other persons or exploiting any part of the Software service.
5. We reserve the right to modify Software service prices.
6. The content stored on our servers remains the copyright of its author, we claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide. You are responsible for the content you provide and your use of the Software service.
7. Your use of the Software service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
8. We will attempt to provide the best possible service but we can't guarantee quality of any aspects of the service.
9. We will keep your personal information confidential, and will not provide, sell or rent your contact information to third parties for marketing purposes.
10. Dextronet.com will not access your personal data unless needed for technical reasons, support reasons, anonymous aggregation and anonymous data analysis reasons for service improvement, or reasons defined by the law or government regulation.
11. You agree that you will use the Software service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
12. Dextronet.com takes no responsibility for third party content nor does Dextronet.com have any obligation to monitor such third party content.