To-Do List Software for Windows: Get in total control of your tasks and notes!
* Fixed crash when exporting tree to html.
! Lots of improvements under the hood !
Plus, we've also incorporated several fixes and enhancements:
* Ability to move the Notes panel to the side via the View - Show Notes option
* Add tree path to the Reminder window
* Improve image wrapping options in Notes
* Natural task comparison for a better task ordering in print and the View All mode
* Fix crashing when creating an organization without a name
* Fix the Assigned To dropdown list partially appearing out-of-screen
We've been making many under-the-hood improvements.
These improvements enhance stability and readiness for future updates.
In this version:
* Database engine rewrite undergoing
* File handling improved
* Implementing new Windows APIs that Swift To-Do List can benefit from in terms of speed and stability
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
* Fixing bugs and stability issues
* Hotfix in a database layer.
NEW MAJOR UPGRADE with CONTACT MANAGER, 1832 NEW ICONS AND MORE
This is a new major release and includes great new features and improvements, including:
* New contact manager - a lightweight CRM with many new fields and custom columns
* 1832 new icons plus icon search
* Show reminders only to assignees (Team Feature)
* Custom time tracker sound
* Clone filters
* Add task and create sticky note or start timer in one step
* Choose whether new tasks should appear at the top, or at the bottom of an existing list
* ... and many other improvements and fixes
This upgrade is free for all users with a new or renewed license which is younger than 1 year (i.e. you have access to updates and cloud). Otherwise you need to renew your license.
* Improved licensing experience
* Auto-activation of cloud access
* Exclusive access to database is now on by default. This should prevent database corruption in specific cases.
* Added support for important notifications
* Help Guide updated
* Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
Any questions? We'd love to answer them!