What's New in Swift To-Do List since version 11.031
Changes in version 11.410 (Jun 24, 2021)
* Don't set time on "On Done" recurrences if not previously set by the user
Changes in version 11.402 (Jun 09, 2021)
* Do not minimize to tray on escape when the Ribbon ALT sequence is active.
* Add an option to disable the ALT Ribbon shortcut.
* Include "In 10 days" in the time preset menus.
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Changes in version 11.401 (Jan 16, 2021)
* Fixed crash when exporting tree to html.
Changes in version 11.4 (Dec 21, 2020)
! Lots of improvements under the hood !
Plus, we've also incorporated several fixes and enhancements:
* Ability to move the Notes panel to the side via the View - Show Notes option
* Add tree path to the Reminder window
* Improve image wrapping options in Notes
* Natural task comparison for a better task ordering in print and the View All mode
* Fix crashing when creating an organization without a name
* Fix the Assigned To dropdown list partially appearing out-of-screen
Changes in version 11.031 (Nov 03, 2020)
We've been making many under-the-hood improvements.
These improvements enhance stability and readiness for future updates.
In this version:
* Database engine rewrite undergoing
* File handling improved
* Implementing new Windows APIs that Swift To-Do List can benefit from in terms of speed and stability