What's new in Daily To-Do List 3?
If you look at the screenshots, it will be obvious to you that Daily To-Do List 3 is a complete remake. As such, it has large amount of improvements and innovations. And, it is still simple and easy to use.
If you own the previous old version, you can purchase an upgrade with a discount.
The new features include:
- New, beautiful modern design
- Improved tasks recurrence, with much greater flexibility
- Cut, copy, paste tasks (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V)
- Attach files, emails, links and shortcuts to your tasks
- Task Archive for deleted tasks. Keeps the history of your finished tasks.
- Drag and Drop tasks to move or copy them to other dates, or to reorder them
- Undo/redo - don't worry about deleting tasks by mistake!
- Easily view tasks for multiple dates at once
- Rich text notes for your tasks with more editing options and features:
- Export notes to HTML, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, ePub and more
- Import notes from HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, and more
- Quickly insert current date/time with a button or keyboard shortcut
- Highlight text
- Insert images
- Insert hyperlinks
- Print the notes
- Easily backup database (using menu File - Backup Database)
- Can be deployed and run from USB thumb-drive
- Find tasks by name or their notes
- Inbuilt timer for tasks that supports both time-tracking and countdown modes
- Customize the view (columns)
- Customize minimizing and hiding to taskbar/notification area
- New global hotkeys for adding tasks
- Set default properties for new tasks
- Customize the look and behavior of the task list
- Customizable priorities
- New improved reminders (multiple reminders can be shown at once, easier snoozing, customizable, and more improvements)
- Ability to password-protect (encrypt) the database
- Full compatibility with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Does not require admin privileges to be installed
- And more!