This blog has existed for some time now. Today, I would like to bring some of the older posts to your attention. These posts are still relevant and contain useful information. Here is a brief overview of some of the older posts.
Posts related to Swift To-Do List contain useful tips for more effective usage of the software, while the productivity posts contain often ageless information for greater personal achievement.
Swift To-Do List related:
- Notes hotkeys overview – did you know you can create numbered lists?
- How to attach emails from Outlook to tasks (Video) – also works for some other email programs
- Recurring Tasks Explained – a complete guide
- How to join two different task types – works also for priorities, statuses, contexts, assignees
- Embedded Attachments Explained – a complete guide
- How to print a single task – or export it
- How to change the default reminder time
- How to paste plain text in notes
- Using portable Swift To-Do List on a USB thumb-drive
Productivity and personal development tips:
- Reactive vs. Proactive Tasks Explained – do you know the difference?
- 5 Ways How To Deal With Low Priority Tasks – low priority tasks can drain your energy
- Raise your awareness of your life – the starting point for better life
- 10 Tips To Create more productive environment at your desk
- Deal with procrastination with 100% success
- 10 Benefits Of Being Organized: From Chaos To Freedom
- How to upgrade your brain
- How to achieve your goals in 5 steps
- How to fully focus on the task at hand – just print it and put it in front of you :-)