There are many recent incredible posts that you might have missed – so here goes a third “Best of This Blog” summary!
I am very happy with the direction this blog is taking; it is now attracting some serious attention, and many post quickly become quite popular.
Knowing that I am becoming a better writer is a terrific feeling.
Enjoy this summary!
Productivity, goals, procrastination posts:
- One Minute To-Do List – The simple and awesome alternative to GTD
- How to Overcome Resistance to Work – 4 Techniques – another very popular post with extremely valuable information
- Centralize Your Lists with Swift To-Do List – Even if you are not using Swift To-Do List, learning the concepts in this post can dramatically improve your productivity and eliminate stress in your work life.
- 5 Counter-Intuitive Productivity Tips
- How to murder your productivity – This hilarious post went viral and became extremely popular. It is actually useful, too.
- Seriously, Stop Sabotaging Your 2012 Goals – was republished on Lifehacker
- Hidden Procrastination
- Outsmarting Yourself for Success
- What are you not going to do? – Time management upside down
- Why change is so hard and how to make it happen – on changing ourselves for good
- Be Successful First Thing in the Morning – another quite popular post with a valuable tip
Swift To-Do List related:
- Overcome procrastination with new Swift To-Do List – learn how the new Time Tracking feature can transform you from procrastinator to super-achiever
- New Swift To-Do List 7.60: Calendar Panel, add tasks from any application, more!
- What’s New in Swift To-Do List 7.46
- New Swift To-Do List 7 Ultimate edition released
- Swift To-Do List Review by Darryl Benjamin
- Swift To-Do List Review by Chuck Gallozzi – Chuck is a personal development expert
- Blind Man and Swift To-Do List
We’ve also released brand new FastPaste 3 for Windows, and published a post on it: Declaring war on stupid typing with FastPaste 3.